About you (tell us about you)
I am a college student. I love to live life to the fullest and work to get better everyday. I am a full time personal trainer when I’m not at school. Health and fitness is a passion of mine. I truly love to laugh, have fun and enjoy making others smile.
I also love motorcycles, Cars, and Im an adrenaline junkie.
You can always find me with family or I’m working out
What got you into fitness?
I’ve been sports at a young age. working out, running, and staying in shape as well as having an athletic family. I’ve always been in sports and as I grew it became more of a passion of mine.
What keeps you going?
My loved ones and wanting to become the best version of me everyday keeps me going.
- Age: 24
A. Bay Area
- Favorite Food or type of food?
A. Mexican food, Seafood, & BBQ
- Other hobbies:
A. Watching shows, movies, reading, riding motorcycles
- What are three interesting facts about you?
A. I speak Spanish fluently, I love the cold weather, I like stay busy
- What is one thing that no one knows about you?
A. I speak Spanish Fluently
- What is the best advice you’ve ever received
A. Shoot for the moon even if you miss, you’ll land amongst the stars.
- What is one thing you’ve always wanted to do?
A. Skydive, paraglide
- If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be?
A. Learning. Being able to absorb all information I learn